Perfect for two, these toasted sandwiches turn boring lunches into exciting meals. “They offer a wonderful combination of flavors,” shares Leah Starnes of Bedford, Texas.
Recommended: 19 Stromboli Recipes
- 4 slices sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices jellied cranberry sauce (1/4 inch thick)
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- Spread two slices of bread with mustard. Top with cranberry sauce, turkey and cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Turkey 'n' Swiss Sandwiches in Light & Tasty February/March 2006, p15
Reviews for Turkey 'n' Swiss Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2011
"WOW...simple, tasty & fantastic!!"