Turkey, Gouda & Apple Tea Sandwiches Recipe
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 24 very thin slices white bread, crusts removed
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 12 thin slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1. Place mayonnaise and cranberry sauce in a small food processor. Cover and process until blended. Spread over each bread slice.
- 2. Layer the turkey, apples, cheese and spinach over each of 12 bread slices; top with remaining bread. Cut each sandwich into quarters. Yield: 4 dozen.
4 tea sandwiches equals 258 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 456 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 2 fat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Turkey, Gouda & Apple Tea Sandwiches
"Pretty good sandwiches. I don't really like cranberry sauce, so I just cut it out."