Cut into triangles or quarters, these fun mini sandwiches are a tasty addition to an afternoon tea gathering. The cranberry mayo lends an original flavor twist, and the apples give them a sweet-tart crunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 24 very thin slices white bread, crusts removed
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 12 thin slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- Place mayonnaise and cranberry sauce in a small food processor. Cover and process until blended. Spread over each bread slice.
- Layer the turkey, apples, cheese and spinach over each of 12 bread slices; top with remaining bread. Cut each sandwich into quarters. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Turkey, Gouda & Apple Tea Sandwiches in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p83
Reviews for Turkey, Gouda & Apple Tea Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2015
"Pretty good sandwiches. I don't really like cranberry sauce, so I just cut it out."