Cut into triangles or quarters, these fun mini sandwiches are a tasty addition to an afternoon tea gathering. The cranberry mayo lends an original flavor twist, and the apples give them a sweet-tart crunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 24 very thin slices white bread, crusts removed
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 12 thin slices smoked Gouda cheese
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- Place mayonnaise and cranberry sauce in a small food processor. Cover and process until blended. Spread over each bread slice.
- Layer the turkey, apples, cheese and spinach over each of 12 bread slices; top with remaining bread. Cut each sandwich into quarters. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Turkey, Gouda & Apple Tea Sandwiches in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p83
Reviews for Turkey, Gouda & Apple Tea Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2016
"I love the cranberry sauce but I would make the filling thinner since these are supposed to be tea sandwiches. Great flavors!"
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2015
"Pretty good sandwiches. I don't really like cranberry sauce, so I just cut it out."