Turkey & Swiss Quesadillas
Light, lean and nutritious, this quick supper idea goes together in just minutes. —Karen O'Shea, Sparks, Nevada
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat Parmesan peppercorn ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese, halved
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 ounces sliced cooked turkey breast
- Diced sweet red pepper, optional
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and mustard; spread over one
- side of each tortilla. Place tortillas, spread side up, on a griddle
- coated with cooking spray.
- Layer cheese, avocado and turkey over half of each tortilla. Fold
- over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until
- cheese is melted. Garnish with red pepper if desired. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 quesadilla equals 421 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 566 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 38 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 starch, 2 fat.