- patties 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads
- 165°. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place 2-3 in. of water in a large saucepan or skillet with
- high sides. Bring to a boil; adjust heat to maintain a gentle
- simmer. Break cold eggs, one at a time, into a small bowl; holding
- bowl close to surface of water, slip egg into water.
- Cook, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until whites are completely set and
- yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. Using a slotted spoon, lift
- eggs out of water.
- To serve, place turkey and eggs on stuffing patties. Top with
- hollandaise sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 767 calories, 53 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 541 mg cholesterol, 1,151 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 39 g protein.