Turkey & Spinach Stuffing Casserole
I know dried cranberries may seem like an odd ingredient to include in this dish, but they add just a hint of sweetness that makes this easy casserole so special. —Gilda Lester, Millsboro, Delaware
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups stuffing mix
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, bring broth and butter
- to a boil. Remove from heat. Add stuffing mix; stir until moistened.
- Stir in turkey, spinach and cranberries.
- Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 565 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 1,259 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 42 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer