Turkey & Spinach Stuffing Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups stuffing mix
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, bring broth and butter to a boil. Remove from heat. Add stuffing mix; stir until moistened. Stir in turkey, spinach and cranberries.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/4 cups: 565 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 125mg cholesterol, 1259mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 42g protein
Reviews for Turkey & Spinach Stuffing Casserole
"Good basic recipe, but I added onion and celery to the stuffing mixture to add flavor. I also baked for 30 minutes, as my stuffing called for a longer baking time."
"This was yummy!!"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer