I know dried cranberries may seem like an odd ingredient to include in this dish, but they add just a hint of sweetness that makes this easy casserole so special. —Gilda Lester, Millsboro, Delaware
Featured In: 25 New Ideas for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups stuffing mix
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, bring broth and butter to a boil. Remove from heat. Add stuffing mix; stir until moistened. Stir in turkey, spinach and cranberries.
- Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey & Spinach Stuffing Casserole in Simple & Delicious October/November 2013, p27
Reviews for Turkey & Spinach Stuffing Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2014
"Good basic recipe, but I added onion and celery to the stuffing mixture to add flavor. I also baked for 30 minutes, as my stuffing called for a longer baking time."
Reviewed Dec. 9, 2014
"This was yummy!!"