“We have our own turkeys, so I am always on the lookout for good recipes that are a little different. This is a good way to use up leftover turkey.” —Harriet Stichter, Milford, Indiana
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 large red apple, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, apple, cranberries and walnuts. Add yogurt mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Turkey & Fruit Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2010, p38
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey & Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review