- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 large red apple, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, apple, cranberries and walnuts. Add yogurt mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Turkey & Fruit Salad
"I used sour cream for the yogurt and I added some lemon juice and salt and pepper. Very good."
"Yum! Didn't have cranberries, so I left them out. This made a really large batch. Might try a green apple for tanginess next time. Very tasty and healthy recipe!"