- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced reduced-sodium deli turkey
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach or arugula
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and preserves. Spread about 2 tablespoons over each tortilla to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with turkey and spinach. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Turkey & Apricot Wraps
"Wraps were good but especially loved the apricot spread. I may use it for some other things. I had made with arugula but I think I would prefer with spinach next time."
"These are fantastic wraps! They're perfect for the beach or eating on the run because you can make them up to several hours ahead of time (chilled, of course) and they hold together nicely.I made this recipe exactly as written the first time around, but switched out the apricot preserves for chopped spicy mango chutney the second time around. I prefer the chutney because I like the tang and spice it contributes, but the apricot preserves are delicious if you prefer a sweeter and milder flavor."
"My husband turned his nose up at me when I handed him one of these for lunch until he took one bite and then he asked me to have these more often! We love these !"
"Very tasty - my husband and I enjoyed these for lunch today. May try with whole berry cranberry sauce in place of the apricot sometime as well."