- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced reduced-sodium deli turkey
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach or arugula
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and preserves. Spread about 2 tablespoons over each tortilla to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with turkey and spinach. Roll up tightly. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Turkey & Apricot Wraps
"My husband turned his nose up at me when I handed him one of these for lunch until he took one bite and then he asked me to have these more often! We love these !"
"Very tasty - my husband and I enjoyed these for lunch today. May try with whole berry cranberry sauce in place of the apricot sometime as well."