- minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
- In a food processor, combine the parsley, basil, green onions, broth
- and remaining oil. Cover and process until blended. Drain
- fettuccine; toss with pesto sauce. Divide between two plates. Serve
- with beef and shrimp. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 2-1/2 ounces cooked beef and 6 shrimp with 3/4 cup pasta (prepared with reduced-sodium chicken broth) equals 543 calories, 22 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 177 mg cholesterol, 296 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.