Tuna Tea Sandwiches Recipe
A friend brought tuna sandwiches to a picnic years ago. I never got the recipe from her, but these are close and just as delicious! —Lisa Sneed, Bayfield, Colorado
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 to 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 4 slices multigrain bread, crusts removed
- 4 large fresh basil leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise and lemon-pepper. Spread 1 tablespoon of goat cheese on each slice of bread. Spread two slices with tuna mixture; top with basil leaves and remaining bread. Cut in half or into desired shapes. Yield: 4 tea sandwiches.
Reviews for Tuna Tea Sandwiches
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2010
"I made these for a party and they were delicious! The lemon pepper seasoning is a brilliant touch!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC