Tuna Swiss Melt Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- Dash paprika
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in 2/3 cup cheese. Spread over each muffin half; sprinkle with remaining cheese and paprika. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
2 English muffin halves (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 532 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 924 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 42 g protein.