Tuna Swiss Melt Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- Dash paprika
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in 2/3 cup cheese. Spread over each muffin half; sprinkle with remaining cheese and paprika. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 532 calories, 26g fat (12g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 924mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 42g protein
Reviews for Tuna Swiss Melt
"Great taste with swiss cheese. Never had swiss cheese with tuna before. I did use less cheese though, watching the calories."
"Teriffic quick meal and very filling. We enjoyed and will experiment with other cheeses. Great for a busy night."
"Swiss cheese was too strong. Great flavor just too over powering. Next time I'll use less or try another cheese."
"This is a great dish. I used hamburger buns in place of English muffins. I didn't have Swiss cheese so I used a shredded Mexican blend. My son said it rates 5 stars."