Tuna Swiss Melt Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- Dash paprika
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir in 2/3 cup cheese. Spread over each muffin half; sprinkle with remaining cheese and paprika. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Swiss Melt
Sort By :
"Great taste with swiss cheese. Never had swiss cheese with tuna before. I did use less cheese though, watching the calories."
"Teriffic quick meal and very filling. We enjoyed and will experiment with other cheeses. Great for a busy night."
"Swiss cheese was too strong. Great flavor just too over powering. Next time I'll use less or try another cheese."
"This is a great dish. I used hamburger buns in place of English muffins. I didn't have Swiss cheese so I used a shredded Mexican blend. My son said it rates 5 stars."