Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes for Two Recipe
- 1 large tomato
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1. Cut tomato in half through the stem. Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Invert onto paper towels to drain.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Fill tomato shells with tuna mixture; place on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 187 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 570 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes for Two
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.