Tuna-Stuffed Portobellos Recipe
Deli tuna salad makes these stuffed mushrooms from Barbara Wassler of Williamsport, Pennsylvania a cinch to put together. Assembled in large portobello mushrooms, it’s a filling lunch or light supper.
- 8 large portobello mushrooms (3 to 3-1/2 inches)
- 1 pound prepared tuna salad
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Remove and discard stems from mushrooms. Place caps on a greased baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Stuff with tuna salad; top with cheese. Broil 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tuna-Stuffed Portobellos in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p59
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna-Stuffed Portobellos(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Fish Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >