Tuna-Stuffed Jumbo Shells Recipe
- 10 jumbo pasta shells
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- CREAMY CELERY DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Lettuce leaves and red onion rings, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and sugar. Stir in tuna, celery, onions, green pepper, carrot and parsley. Spoon into pasta shells; cover and refrigerate.
- For the dressing, combine sour cream, sugar, vinegar, mayonnaise, celery seed and onion powder.
- Arrange lettuce, onion rings and shells on a serving platter; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 5 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna-Stuffed Jumbo Shells(9)
Sort By :
We really enjoy the stuffed shells. The dressing is the bomb. Thanks for sharing a delicious recipe.
We have enjoyed this for many years. I frequently make this with canned salmon. The filling is also great with crackers for a party or appetizer buffet.
This is one of our family favs. I have to omit the onions and peppers, so I bump up the carrots. Yum!
This is a family favorite and I make it at least once a month. My son doesn't like tuna so I have also make this with diced chicken for him.
I have made this time and time again. I love it for a light lunch with friends. Delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >