Tuna Spinach Casserole Recipe
- 5 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 to 3 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, milk and salt. Stir in the spinach, stuffing mix, bread crumbs and tuna until well combined.
- 2. Drain noodles and place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with tuna mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until lightly browned and heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 673 calories, 46g fat (12g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 927mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein
Reviews for Tuna Spinach Casserole
"Did not care for it."
"The kids liked it but I did not. Not at all. Not sure what it is missing but I am not a very good cook so can't come up with a solution... Thank you though"
"my family loves this dish especially my husband"
"Turned out too greasy for my liking. Recipe has potential though. I think with a little modification this could be good. Perhaps less mayonnaise and add more sour cream or some shredded mozzarella cheese instead."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.