- 5 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 to 3 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, milk and salt. Stir in the spinach, stuffing mix, bread crumbs and tuna until well combined.
- Drain noodles and place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with tuna mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until lightly browned and heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Tuna Spinach Casserole
Sort By :
Did not care for it.
The kids liked it but I did not. Not at all. Not sure what it is missing but I am not a very good cook so can't come up with a solution... Thank you though