Tuna Snack Spread Recipe
"For a satisfying late-night snack, all you need is this creamy tuna spread and a box of your favorite crackers," remarks field editor Denise Goedeken of Platte Center, Nebraska.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:12 servings
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 3 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients until well mixed. Shape into a ball; roll in parsley. Chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 83 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC