"For a satisfying late-night snack, all you need is this creamy tuna spread and a box of your favorite crackers," remarks field editor Denise Goedeken of Platte Center, Nebraska.
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 3 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients until well mixed. Shape into a ball; roll in parsley. Chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Tuna Snack Spread in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p64
Reviews for Tuna Snack Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review