Tuna Snack Spread Recipe
"For a satisfying late-night snack, all you need is this creamy tuna spread and a box of your favorite crackers," remarks field editor Denise Goedeken of Platte Center, Nebraska.
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 3 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients until well mixed. Shape into a ball; roll in parsley. Chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Tuna Snack Spread in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p64
Reviews for Tuna Snack Spread(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2011
This recipe is always a hit! And, easy to boot! Have been using it for years and no one ever guesses that there's tuna in it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Spread Recipes >