Tuna Salad Wraps Recipe
“Usually, I make my tuna salad the night before, so the flavors have more time to blend. Plus, the sandwiches go together quickly for a neat and compact meal.” —Ivy Abbadessa, Loxahatchee, Florida
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (12 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, celery and green onions.
- 2. Spread 1/4 cup tuna mixture over each tortilla; top with 1/3 cup cucumber mixture. Fold in sides of tortillas and roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
1 wrap equals 275 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 666 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Tuna Salad Wraps
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC