- 1 large cucumber, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (12 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, celery and green onions.
- Spread 1/4 cup tuna mixture over each tortilla; top with 1/3 cup cucumber mixture. Fold in sides of tortillas and roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forTuna Salad Wraps
"Most Tuna salad recipes call for everything to be mixed together, so I didn't read the directions until just now. I mixed everything besides the tortillas in the same bowl. I used 10 oz. tuna and 2 hard boiled eggs. It was the best tuna salad I've ever had! My husband and I enjoyed it so much we ate it all in one sitting. I think its a stretch saying this serves six people."
"What makes this wrap great is the cucumber mixture/lemon peel that goes on top of the tuna. Loved it!"
"This is an awesome recipe! It says here 'how would you modify it?' and I wouldn't modify much other than the type of tuna. I love albacore but at times is a little dry. Since the other recipe ingredients lend a little bit of wetness to it, I think that would even it out. LOVE this. I can't wait for lunch tomorrow:)"