“Usually, I make my tuna salad the night before, so the flavors have more time to blend. Plus, the sandwiches go together quickly for a neat and compact meal.” —Ivy Abbadessa, Loxahatchee, Florida
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (12 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, celery and green onions.
- Spread 1/4 cup tuna mixture over each tortilla; top with 1/3 cup cucumber mixture. Fold in sides of tortillas and roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tuna Salad Wraps in Country Woman August/September 2008, p31
Reviews for Tuna Salad Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review