- oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare or
- until slightly pink in the center.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the romaine, oranges, tomatoes
- and asparagus. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients.
- Divide romaine mixture between two serving plates. Slice tuna;
- arrange over salads. Serve with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 603 calories, 42 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 315 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.