Tuna Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 8 kaiser rolls, split
- In a bowl, combine eggs and tuna. Add the cheese, green pepper, onion, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well. Stir in the Miracle Whip.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup onto each roll; wrap individually in heavy-duty foil. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tuna Salad Sandwich
Sort By :
I can only say they were "allright" Not nothin' to right home to ma about.
Very, very tasty, just felt like it needed a little spice to it. A big hit with my family. Will make again!
I just made this this past weekend out of curiosity and they are fabulous! Next time I will have to cut the recipe down because there were only two of us and one sandwich was filling enough!
This is one of the best tuna melt burger recipes we've tried... and continue to make!
I first made this about 2 years ago - Wow - are they yummy, easy to make and a great quick dinner! I will be making these tonight!