Tuna Salad Pockets Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon into pitas. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 412 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 824mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 32g protein .
Reviews for Tuna Salad Pockets
"Made this with my homemade pickle relish...which is less sweet than the store bought brands. Yummy! Family favorite!"
"I made this with Greek honey yogurt and thought it was wonderful. Great in tortillas too."
"We made these to take a picnic lunch with us while hiking. Yummy!~ Theresa"
"I didn't like this tuna salad at all. I'm trying to eat healthier but I really don't like the taste of yogurt in this recipe."