- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon into pitas. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Tuna Salad Pockets
Sort By :
"I made this with Greek honey yogurt and thought it was wonderful. Great in tortillas too."
"We made these to take a picnic lunch with us while hiking. Yummy!~ Theresa"
"I didn't like this tuna salad at all. I'm trying to eat healthier but I really don't like the taste of yogurt in this recipe."