"Yogurt in place of mayonnaise gives these easy-to-assemble sandwiches a lighter refreshing touch." remarks Ethel Bazoian of Los Angeles, California. "Celery and walnuts add crunch."
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon into pitas. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tuna Salad Pockets in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p11
Reviews for Tuna Salad Pockets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review