Tuna Salad Biscuit Cups Recipe
From Susan James of Cokato, Minnesota, these easy biscuit “boats” are filled with a tasty tuna salad that gets a nice crunch from water chestnuts. “They're great for buffets and fast meals on the go,” writes Susan.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1. Flatten each biscuit into a 3-in. circle and press into a greased muffin cup. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish, soy sauce and dill. Stir in tuna and water chestnuts. Spoon into biscuit cups. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 436 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 1,169 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC