- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- Flatten each biscuit into a 3-in. circle and press into a greased muffin cup. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish, soy sauce and dill. Stir in tuna and water chestnuts. Spoon into biscuit cups. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Tuna Salad Biscuit Cups
"I made Tuna Salad Biscuit Cups as one of the foods I served for a recent luncheon meeting I hosted at my home. They were simple to prepare and everyone loved them! Next time I make these, I think I'll use salmon, a favorite of mine. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Susan!"