Tuna Patty Sandwiches
Here's a tasty way to dress up canned tuna in a hot sandwich. The patties are simple to make, too, says Ruth Wimmer of Bland, Virginia, who shares the recipe.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 sandwich rolls, split
- In a bowl, combine the egg, mustard, crumbs and tuna; mix well. Shape
- into four patties (mixture will be soft). In a skillet over medium
- heat, fry patties in oil on both sides until lightly browned. Place
- two patties on each roll. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 460 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 132 mg cholesterol, 795 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.