- pepper. Add tuna and mix well. Shape into eight 1/2-in.-thick
- patties (patties will be soft).
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook patties
- for 5-6 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Combine the
- sauce ingredients in a small bowl; serve with tuna patties. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 patties with 2 tablespoons sauce) equals 211 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 635 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.