Tuna Pate Recipe
Hot pepper and chili sauces liven up this spread from Eileen Blazik of Levittown, Pennsylvania. Try it the next time you're looking for a make-ahead party starter.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, chili sauce, onion, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce until blended. Add tuna and parsley; mix well. Shape into a ball; place on a serving plate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoons equals 60 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Tuna Pate
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC