Hot pepper and chili sauces liven up this spread from Eileen Blazik of Levittown, Pennsylvania. Try it the next time you're looking for a make-ahead party starter.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, chili sauce, onion, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce until blended. Add tuna and parsley; mix well. Shape into a ball; place on a serving plate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Tuna Pate in Light & Tasty October 2005, p29
Reviews for Tuna Pate
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 21, 2013
"Great for those of us who enjoy the dip type appetitizers out on the counter. Easy to make, easier to eat! j.w."