Hot pepper and chili sauces liven up this spread from Eileen Blazik of Levittown, Pennsylvania. Try it the next time you're looking for a make-ahead party starter.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, chili sauce, onion, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce until blended. Add tuna and parsley; mix well. Shape into a ball; place on a serving plate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Tuna Pate in Light & Tasty October 2005, p29
Reviews for Tuna Pate
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 21, 2013
"Great for those of us who enjoy the dip type appetitizers out on the counter. Easy to make, easier to eat! j.w."