- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups cooked small pasta shells
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; stir until smooth. Stir in the pasta, broccoli, tuna, red pepper and onions. transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tuna Noodle Supreme
Sort By :
"High fat content with very little taste. Not worth the cost of ingredients, in my opinion."
"this is my go to fast tuna recipe!"
"I'm sure you could - it's a very adaptable recipe"
"This is so creamy and yummy, unlke any tuna casserole I've made before, and the dijon gives in just the kick it needs. I didn't have red pepper or parmesan on hand so replaced with green pepper and mozarella. Worked well. Definitely will make again, it's yummy cold too."
"I notice this uses pasta shells rather than noodles-Can I use noodles instead and if so would the amount be the same. I don't have any pasta shells now but do have either macaroni or noodles."