Tuna Noodle Supreme Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups cooked small pasta shells
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; stir until smooth. Stir in the pasta, broccoli, tuna, red pepper and onions. transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tuna Noodle Supreme
Sort By :
"High fat content with very little taste. Not worth the cost of ingredients, in my opinion."
"this is my go to fast tuna recipe!"
"I'm sure you could - it's a very adaptable recipe"
"This is so creamy and yummy, unlke any tuna casserole I've made before, and the dijon gives in just the kick it needs. I didn't have red pepper or parmesan on hand so replaced with green pepper and mozarella. Worked well. Definitely will make again, it's yummy cold too."