Tuna Noodle Skillet Recipe
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- 1. In a large skillet over medium heat, bring Alfredo sauce and broth to a boil. Add noodles; cover and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- 2. Reduce heat; stir in peas and pepper. Cover and cook 4 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Stir in tuna; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
1-2/3 cups: 620 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 1179mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Tuna Noodle Skillet
"This is easy to make for a quick lunch. I cut the recipe in half and it was plenty for 2 adults and 2 kids"
"This recipe looks very easy to make. Will try soon!"
"Great recipe and easy to fix for other days than Friday in Lent. Many people look for non-meat recipes for Fridays. In order to make this a non-meat recipe, you need to substitute the chicken broth with vegetable broth or water."
"Fast, easy and tasty. I added a shredded medium carrot but otherwise followed recipe."
"made 1/2 recipe with 2cups noodles. Fast & easy"
"This recipe was great. I used reduced fat Alfredo sauce, which dropped the fat and calorie count by half without dropping the taste. Definitely a keeper."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.