Tuna Noodle Skillet Recipe
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- 1. In a large skillet over medium heat, bring Alfredo sauce and broth to a boil. Add noodles; cover and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- 2. Reduce heat; stir in peas and pepper. Cover and cook 4 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Stir in tuna; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
1-2/3 cups: 620 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 1179mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Tuna Noodle Skillet
"This recipe looks very easy to make. Will try soon!"
"Fast, easy and tasty. I added a shredded medium carrot but otherwise followed recipe."
"made 1/2 recipe with 2cups noodles. Fast & easy"
"This recipe was great. I used reduced fat Alfredo sauce, which dropped the fat and calorie count by half without dropping the taste. Definitely a keeper."