Tuna Noodle Skillet
Ruth Simon, Buffalo, New York
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- In a large skillet over medium heat, bring Alfredo sauce and broth to
- a boil. Add noodles; cover and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Reduce heat; stir in peas and pepper. Cover and cook 4 minutes longer
- or until noodles are tender. Stir in tuna; heat through. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1-2/3 cup equals 620 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 1,179 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.