- 2 jars (16 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- In a large skillet over medium heat, bring Alfredo sauce and broth to a boil. Add noodles; cover and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Reduce heat; stir in peas and pepper. Cover and cook 4 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Stir in tuna; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tuna Noodle Skillet(7)
Sort By :
This recipe looks very easy to make. Will try soon!
Small ingredient list, but excellent flavor. Simple and quick to prepare.
Great recipe and easy to fix for other days than Friday in Lent. Many people look for non-meat recipes for Fridays. In order to make this a non-meat recipe, you need to substitute the CHICKEN broth with vegetable broth or water.
Fast, easy and tasty. I added a shredded medium carrot but otherwise followed recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >