Tuna Noodle Hot Dish Recipe
- 12 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup shredded process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and milk. Stir in the noodles, tuna, cheese, onion, pimientos and olives.
- 2. Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with potato chips and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 414 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 742mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Tuna Noodle Hot Dish
"I used bow tie pasta, half sour cream, half cream cheese, a little more milk, cheddar cheese, and salt and pepper and lots of paprika and probably 2 cups of chips. I thought it was pretty average but my family really liked it and my husband said I needed to make it again which surprised me!"
"I added salt, pepper & garlic powder, omitted the pimientos. Very comforting & tasty."
"This was pretty good after I spinkled a little salt & pepper on it. I didn't use the pimientos though."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.