Tuna Noodle Hot Dish Recipe
- 12 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup shredded process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and milk. Stir in the noodles, tuna, cheese, onion, pimientos and olives.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with potato chips and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tuna Noodle Hot Dish(3)
Sort By :
I used bow tie pasta, half sour cream, half cream cheese, a little more milk, cheddar cheese, and salt and pepper and lots of paprika and probably 2 cups of chips. I thought it was pretty average but my family really liked it and my husband said I needed to make it again which surprised me!
I added salt, pepper & garlic powder, omitted the pimientos. Very comforting & tasty.
This was pretty good after I spinkled a little salt & pepper on it. I didn't use the pimientos though.