- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 cups cooked yolk-free wide noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk until smooth. Add the noodles, peas, tuna and pimientos; mix well.
- Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 minutes. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake 5 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Noodle Casserole
"Very good, very simple. Janet VFE"
"My kids love this and ask for it regularly!"
"Very delicious, but I did use 2 cans, the next time I made it."
"Yummy, pretty much like mom used to make! Used 2 cans (12oz) tuna which made it great!!"
"This is the best casserole I've ever had. My husband says it's a killer'"
"maybe add a bigger tuna can or 2 cans"
"Very good "makeover" recipe for a family classic. This comes together quick too. This is now a family favorite."