Tuna Noodle Casserole for Two Recipe
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2/3 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- In a small saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until blended. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the noodles, tuna and peas.
- Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cornflakes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Tuna Noodle Casserole for Two
Sort By :
A friend made this for me when I was sick. It was good, but too bland.
It was to bland, the tuna got lost.
I've made this several times - DS loves it! I used toasted seasoned bread crumbs instead of crushed cornflakes for the topping.
That would be great if you could post it andrewsprincess.
Andrewsprincess, could you please post your tuna noodle casserole recipe! I would love to see it - our family enjoys tuna noodle casseroles! Thanks so much!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >