- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2/3 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- In a small saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until blended. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the noodles, tuna and peas.
- Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cornflakes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Tuna Noodle Casserole for Two
Sort By :
"Easy enough to make. I did add a little garlic powder and used seasoned salt instead of table salt because it looked like it could be bland with just salt and pepper. I also mixed the corn flake crumbs with a tbsp of melted butter."
"A friend made this for me when I was sick. It was good, but too bland."
"It was to bland, the tuna got lost."
"I've made this several times - DS loves it! I used toasted seasoned bread crumbs instead of crushed cornflakes for the topping."
"That would be great if you could post it andrewsprincess."