- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 cups cooked yolk-free wide noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk until smooth. Add the noodles, peas, tuna and pimientos; mix well.
- Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 minutes. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake 5 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Noodle Casserole
Sort By :
"Yummy, pretty much like mom used to make! Used 2 cans (12oz) tuna which made it great!!"
"This is the best casserole I've ever had. My husband says it's a killer'"
"maybe add a bigger tuna can or 2 cans"
"Very good "makeover" recipe for a family classic. This comes together quick too. This is now a family favorite."