Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 cups cooked yolk-free wide noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk until smooth. Add the noodles, peas, tuna and pimientos; mix well.
- Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 minutes. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake 5 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tuna Noodle Casserole in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p27
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Noodle Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2013
maybe add a bigger tuna can or 2 cans
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2012
Very good "makeover" recipe for a family classic. This comes together quick too. This is now a family favorite.
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2008
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Baked Pasta >
- Casseroles >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >