- add to vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese and
- mayonnaise until cheese is melted. Fold in noodles and tuna.
- Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. In a small skillet, brown
- bread crumbs in butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 343 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 770 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now