Tuna Mushroom Bake Recipe
- 6-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 can (12 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Cook egg noodles according to package directions; stir in tuna and mushrooms. Combine the soup, milk, salt and pepper; add to noodle mixture and mix well.
- 2. Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine saltines and butter; sprinkle over noodles. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 399 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 879 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Tuna Mushroom Bake
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.