"This jazzed-up tuna recipe came from a nutritionist I worked with at a prenatal clinic," writes Mary pat Eck from Cincinnati, Ohio. "It's so full of protein and flavor that we shared it with many of our clients."
- 3/4 cup cooked small pasta shells
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and salt; stir into tuna mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve on lettuce-lined plates. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tuna Macaroni Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p9
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tuna Macaroni Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review