Tuna Mac and Cheese Bake Recipe
“You can toss your other tuna casserole recipes, cause this one's the ultimate!” You'll love the ease of this tasty dish. Bonnie Hord - Lee's Summit, Missouri
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups 2% milk
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen peas and pearl onions
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- 1. Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in the tuna, soup, milk, peas, mushrooms and half of the fried onions.
- 2. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining fried onions; bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup equals 359 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 976 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Tuna Mac and Cheese Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC