- broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side for
- medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center. Squeeze lemon over
- Spread rolls with butter. Grill, covered, over high heat for 2-3
- minutes or until toasted. Serve tuna on rolls with Louie sauce,
- tomato and lettuce. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now